Friend John G’s on Facebook

If you are on our website, chances are we already consider you part of the John G’s family. So why not make it official? Join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/johngsrestaurant.

About these ads

Categories: Uncategorized

Author:iheartjohngs

Join us at our NEW Manalapan John G's location, which has FREE parking, more seating, and the same fabulous food and service you have come to love and expect.

Join John G's Restaurant On Facebook!

Friend us on Facebook to get the latest news and specials!

16 Comments on “Friend John G’s on Facebook”

1. Betty Guerin
    August 13, 2011 at 8:12 pm #

Can hardly wait.

Betty,
    Lake Worth

• August 16, 2011 at 1:57 pm #

Thank you Betty. Boop Boop Be Boop! (saw you email and couldn’t resist ;))

2. Ed and Shirley
    September 7, 2011 at 10:39 pm #

Ed and I are waiting for your new John G’s to open. It is going to be great !

• September 8, 2011 at 2:26 pm #

We will be opening soon. Hope to see you guys there!

3. MK Fischer
    September 9, 2011 at 11:37 am #

Still waiting for an opening date!!!!!!!!!!!
    We have fans for years and will continue!!!
    Good Luck!!!
    MK & Alex

• September 14, 2011 at 3:30 pm #

Grand Opening is this weekend, Saturday, September 17.

4. Nancy Semet
    September 12, 2011 at 7:43 pm #

When is the opening. Can’t wait.

5. MK Fischer
    September 14, 2011 at 8:11 pm #

Yipee!!!! Can’t wait!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!

6. September 17, 2011 at 2:55 pm #

WENDY,KEITH, JAY AND THE WHOLE STAFF OF JOHN G’S WELCOME BACK GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!

Just got back from the BIG GRAND OPENING and Ive got to say, You guys rock. Your the Kings and Queens of breakfast and lunch. We missed you guys but as you allways hear one comment that follows you from were ever you go. IT WAS WELL WORTH THE WAIT. The place looks out standing well spaced and the tables were roomy the setting had a familar feel. The food was out standing as usual, no problems parking and no paying for parking, I enjoy my stuffed croissant with hash browns. With your boat load of mushrooms. I cant wait to come back for your John G’s seafood combo. The whole family enjoyed it. One personal note to you and the whole crew. We all know how hard it is to move and relocate a business in this ecconomy but like I said before you left you guy will fell a littal bump but Manalapan won’t know what hit them when you open .You have been been blessed and your father would be proud. Congrads to you all. This is from the hart we love seeing good people succed. good job guys keep up the good work.See you soon

Joe, Julie, and Austin

7. MK Fischer
    September 17, 2011 at 11:31 pm #

Yes……….We also agree that the move was worth the wait!!!!!!!!!!!
    We went before the grand opening and the food and service was EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!
    We will be back again…………
    I like the free parking too……….

We will see you soon…………MK & Alex

8. Jane Frydman
    September 19, 2011 at 6:33 pm #

Had breakfast on Sun. Great, as ususal.

• September 26, 2011 at 3:02 pm #

Thanks! You were great (super great!) as usual too.

9. Sherry Aghoian
    December 17, 2011 at 7:59 pm #

Hey Wendy,

Hi from North Andover Massachusetts!!! Sending you best wishes from the chilly North!! Talked to mom and dad this morning, and they told me they had been in for lunch yesterday. They filled me in on how SPECTACULAR the new John G’s looks!!!! Mom went on and on AND ON about its magnificence!!!! And of course – it goes without saying – she reminded me that the food is as scrumptious as ever!! :)
    One of these days I’ll be down to visit. In the meantime, mom and dad will be in for breakfast tomorrow!!!

Congrats &
    Best holiday wishes!!
    Sherry

• December 30, 2011 at 5:16 pm #

My goodness, it must be cold there! Come down to sunny FL to John G’s for some French toast to warm you up, why don’t ya? brrrr!

• Mary Fahey
      January 9, 2012 at 7:18 pm #

Sherry….give me a buzz…..let’s catch up!

10. January 25, 2012 at 11:50 am #

It’s reaching the end of January and I have allready saved $74.00 in parking (it’s free!) at the “new” John G’s. The place is B I G the food is GREAT and still the same familar faces. I told Wendy the other day since I used to only come to John G’s on vacation it still feels like I’m on vacation every time I go to John G’s! I never had lunch at John G’s until I moved here a year and a half ago and now the toughest choice is to go for breakfast or lunch. Fridays they have a seafood bisque that is the best I have ever had anywhere and the fish and chips and reuben and hamburgers…tough choice. If you only have had breakfast do yourself a favor and come for lunch! For those of you that keep asking Wendy when they are moving bach to Lake Worth…STOP IT THEY ARE IN MANALAPAN TO STAY! The ocean is still accross the street just the other side of the Ritz Carlton (and parking is FREE and PLENTYFUL). Way to go G family and welcome back (please don’t ever close again)!