John G’s New Manalapan Location: Plaza Del Mar, 264 So. Ocean Blvd.

On September 17th, 2011 John G’s celebrated it’s grand opening weekend at its new Manalapan location. It was a four month transition period relocating from Lake Worth to Manalapan, but we hope it has been worth the wait to all of our John G fan’s. We hope you will join us at our new location for breakfast and lunch!

Appliances loading off the truck Aug 4… Making its way into the new kitchen… People, get ready for French Toast!

In the summer of 2011, John G’s was re-located to Plaza Del Mar, 264 So. Ocean Blvd., Manalapan, FL. Our new Manalapan John G’s location has FREE parking, more seating, and the same fabulous food and service you have come to love and expect.

John G’s Restaurant has been open since 1973 and serves breakfast and dinner seven days a week, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.. Opened by John Giragos, the restaurant is an old-fashioned enterprise that has occupied a scenic spot fronting Lake Worth’s public beach for over 30 years. John G’s has been a family affair with Keith and Jay Giragos as extremely gifted Chef Managers and Wendy Giragos Yarbrough as the highly personable and efficient Dining Room Manager.

Our new location!  The old John G signs are up at the new location!!
About these ads

Categories: Uncategorized

Author:iheartjohngs

Join us at our NEW Manalapan John G's location, which has FREE parking, more seating, and the same fabulous food and service you have come to love and expect.

Join John G's Restaurant On Facebook!

Friend us on Facebook to get the latest news and specials!

30 Comments on “John G’s New Manalapan Location: Plaza Del Mar, 264 So. Ocean Blvd.”

1. Tony and Luz Genovese
    September 23, 2011 at 1:54 pm #

ive been going to your restaurant since 1976 and a few weeks ago i saw the demolition of the place that has been my favorite breakfast restaurant all these years. i was crushed and disappointed to what i saw. im glad you reopened and me and family will be coming up( we live in sunrise, broward county) for breakfast this weekend………………Tony and Luz Genovese

• September 26, 2011 at 3:00 pm #

We hope you enjoy our new location. We look forward to seeing you!

2. Richard and Sheila Aghoian
    September 25, 2011 at 2:40 pm #

Dearest Wendy, Jay and Keith!!!!

Congratulations and good luck!!! Sorry we are not in Florida yet to join in your reopening. Miss you all and can’t wait to get to Florida and feast on your cinnamon nut french toast!!!

See you in December!!

Fondly,
    Richard and Sheila Aghoian, Massachusetts

• September 26, 2011 at 3:00 pm #

See you guys in December! The feast of cinnamon nut french toast will then officially begin!

3. Heather Thompson
    September 28, 2011 at 2:05 am #

I am so happy for all of you!! John would be ever so proud that you all are carrying on!!
    Congrats, Heather

4. September 29, 2011 at 12:41 am #

coming from south, what exit on 95 do you get off and then go east??????

• September 29, 2011 at 12:52 pm #

1. From the south, take the Hypoluxo exit.
      2. Go east to Dixie Hwy.
      3. Go north on Dixie Hwy until you reach Ocean Ave. (there is Walgreens on this corner). If you hit Lantana Rd. you have gone too far.
      4. Make a right (east) on Ocean Ave.
      5. Go east (over the bridge) until you reach Ocean Blvd.
      6. Make a right (south) on Ocean Blvd. and we are in the plaza just south of Ocean Ave.

If you get lost, call us at 561-585-9860!

5. Barbara
    November 20, 2011 at 12:32 pm #

Our family has been enjoying John G’s for many years. So happy to report that my mom loved your new location and thought everything was great yesterday. Question (as I haven’t visited yet) are you next to Evelyn and Arthurs’ and the ice cream place?

Regards,
    Barbara (Massachusetts)

6. jean pierre lacroix
    November 24, 2011 at 1:14 pm #

are you open the 24 november 2011

7. Jim
    December 17, 2011 at 1:38 am #

So glad you are still alive and kicking. Thought it was over – to sad to think about. Will be in at your new location soon. Jim & Pat

• December 30, 2011 at 5:17 pm #

Don’t be sad faced…be HAPPY! Hope you have had a chance to come to our new location and eat some smile-indicing grub.

8. elyse
    January 24, 2012 at 5:35 pm #

We’ll be down south soon, are you within walking distance of the ocean?

9. Janet Mains
    February 2, 2012 at 4:34 am #

Do you have facilities for a group up to, but not always this amount, about 30, for breakfast?

Thank you.

10. dan and laurie
    February 10, 2012 at 11:47 pm #

Do we still have long waiting times or is the new place large enough to accommodate all your guests for breakfasts..
    Dan and Laurie

11. Brian
    February 24, 2012 at 5:42 pm #

Can you please email me a menu. My wife and I always wanted to visit your place.Her birthday is coming soon and i wanted to take her to your place.

• February 29, 2012 at 7:15 pm #

Brian, I will email you links to our menus here on our website! Looking forward to seeing you two!

12. March 3, 2012 at 3:04 pm #

My husband and I have been supporting your family for years!!! We have ALWAYS received GREAT service and DELICIOUS food for breakfast AND dinner!!

May God bless you for blessing the people you serve day after day!!

Mr. and Mrs. Jervy & Tara Harper

13. Noella and Normand
    March 31, 2012 at 9:53 pm #

we come from Québec,
    and we are so happy to eat Jonh G’s restaurant.

That is very good food and original plates.We will come back every year ,and every week-end.

• April 1, 2012 at 3:35 am #

Thank you so much! We are happy to have you among our many loyal Canadian guests who visit us every year.

14. Susan Sariti
    December 24, 2012 at 4:50 am #

Several years ago, while visiting Lake Worth, one of my friends invited me to your restaurant at the Casino. Lunch was wonderful. I especially loved your hush puppies. They were the best I have ever eaten I haven’t been able to find a recipe, so I can enjoy them again. Is it possible to get the recipe for them?? I sure hope the answer is “yes”.

Susan S.

15. Sandra Alexander
    March 14, 2013 at 5:52 pm #

Is there any way we can get a gift certificate for our friends by way of computer or phone?

• March 18, 2013 at 9:52 am #

Not by phone or computer because we don’t take credit cards but, send us a check with the amount you’d like and a card addressed to the recipicant and we will mail it off as soon as we get it .264 s Ocean Manalapan Fl 33462 attention Wendy.

16. Kymm
    March 17, 2013 at 12:51 pm #

How can I contact you to get a gift certificate for friends of mine in Florida? They love your restaurant.

• March 18, 2013 at 9:49 am #

Just send a check with a self addressed evnvelope or one with whom you’d like to send it to and as soon as we receive it we send it off. Some people send us a thank you card or a birthday card and we just slip our gift card in with the amount you choose. 264 s ocean Manalapan fl 33462 attention to Wendy.

17. Virginia
    April 3, 2013 at 2:52 am #

My parents are snowbirds from Rochester, NY. Went down this winter and they took me to your restaurant. Your french toast with the almonds are out of this world. Is there anyway I could get your french toast recipe (especially the bread you use)? Thank you so much.
    Virginia

18. Daniel Cohen
    January 12, 2014 at 8:10 pm #

Hello,

I would like John G’s to consider offer breakfast/brunch past noon on Sundays. My family, party of 10, wanted to go to John G’s at noon but am not going to Dune Deck as they serve brunch until 4:30. Most establishments serve Sunday breakfast until at least 1:00. I would like to do more business with John G’s in the future. Giving extended Sunday hours would make that easier for me.

19. Dan and Laurie
    August 3, 2014 at 1:54 am #

I also would second that motion to extend your Breakfast hours at least until 1 pm…….I would visit more often.
    Dan n Laurie